Here at Sorcere, we pride ourselves on happy customers and a helpful customer service.
We want to make sure that you are 100% happy with your new purchase.
We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase if the item isn’t how you imagined it would be, you have received the wrong items or if there are any visual or functional defects.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and tags must be still attached.
We are happy to offer these options for a returned item:
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at here and send your item to: 18/14 Norris Street, Gold Coast, QLD 4211, Australia
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us here.
We will issue you a store credit once we have received the returned item.
- Digital items such as gift cards cannot be returned, refunded or returned as store credit.
- Items such as earrings or other piercing jewellery cannot be returned due to Australian health regulations unless it is defective.
- All items must be returned in a new and unused condition.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We recommend that you use a tracked delivery method to ensure that it arrives to our address safely, as we cannot provide any help if we do not receive the returning item.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Please contact us here if this situation occurs and we'll walk you through the process.
Note* We will get back to you during working hours 9am-4pm AEST, Mon-Fri unless it’s an Australian public holiday.